Saturday, March 18, 2006

No Make up and Maid Without Make-up!


There is blessing in disguise why I am married to Omar. He personally thinks make-up is not necessary and I am lazy to make up. The only time I really had a make-over was 4 years ago. Well, it did not make me feel good though as most people don't want to believe the couple in the picture is us. Even my FIL's wife asked me why I put on this couple's picture frame in my living room. Oh my...
I seldom (simple lazy is the word) make up though I have mostly everything on my dressing table. Hey, I use "Bobby Brown" because I think I am "brown and sweet"! Ha ha!

I was advised by my MIL to dress appropriately so as not to be mistaken as a maid to Aaqil. However, some still thought I am a devoted Philipino maid to Aaqil.
If anyone asks me whether I am from Philipines, I just said 'no' and kept quiet. If I am lucky, Aaqil will utters "mama, mama" in front of them and they will feel ashamed of themselves. Action speaks louder than words. Sometimes I just could not understand. Rather than they think I am a maid, why can't they ask whether I am a mom first. Anyway, that does not matter anymore because I really cannot be bothered with these type of people, I just find them ignorantly funny.


Another funny thing that always happen to me when somebody knock on my door. When I open they will be asking for the owner of the house or 'my parents'. Normally they are real estate agent or sales man. Huh...Don't I look like I can attend to them at the door?

Well, I was fore-warned that grooming can make your husband love you more and more. Well again, some uncertainties are best left unanswered. God knows best...

6 comments:

yus said...

Minah..cerita hang ni buat aku teringatkan kak saerah n his boys.

Nazrah Leopolis said...

well minah, u do what appeals to omar, and what u want to do with ur face, style, body, life..it is none of their freakin' business.


isn't it great when ppl think u look like budak kecik...eternal youth gitu...

Channel 11.5 said...

minah kiut what? lawa what? sape ckp kau mcm maid filipino tu, mata dia tak betul la. as long as you're happy with yourself, omar tak komplen, pedulikan org lain.

Anonymous said...

yebetuuiiii makcik rejuvenated & chanel 11sengah oii... hehehe iduuupp SexyMamaMinah! ku masih xpercaya itu kao dlm itu foto la dear... ;)

Anonymous said...

cantik laa ko Minah. . .macam model kat situ. . nie yg buat aku berkobar2 nak gi make over . . .

Anonymous said...

apa letak gambaq 4 tahun lepas weiii.. hang boh la gambaq dr kecik sampai besaq..yg gambaq kat yahoogroups SMSB tuh when kita semua 'putih' berkilat