Saturday, March 11, 2006

Aaqil on the Drums..


I saw him banging on plates and pots one day and I thought maybe drumset is a good idea for this habit and hopefully become his learning tools. I find Aaqil entertaines by his new drumset although sometimes the repeating sound he has been making very annoying. But all toys make an annoying sound I guess.

When it comes to music instrument, drum is the easiest to play, just give it a smack. A friend of mine told me it can give a baby sense of order, discipline and equilibrium.

I hope my neighbors will understand his new toy. Just one of them asked me whether we heard any bang sound and loud music at 7-8 am in the morning. Huh!! Who else?? Father and the son.......



2 comments:

Nazrah Leopolis said...

la...u beli mini drum set.hehehe

bagus lah, it is better than drum pads cuz aaqil can learn to coordinate his limbs apart fr all those things ur friend mentioned.

i thought u bought the electronic drum pads.

nanti dah besar bleh try jazz set baru gerek seh...

Anonymous said...

e'ehh aunty nak nompang ngetuk dram aaqil gak leh? posing maut tuuuu...