Monday, June 05, 2006

A month without U...


I thought at first, I was suffering from depression but I considered it mild. Last week, I had been having bad dreams, anxious feelings, crying for no apparent reason and all symtoms of depression. BUT, after i menstruated, all gone. Gone the days when I was nauseaus, sweat, generally unwell, sad and lazy for no reason. Menstruation itself is a complex process that involving hormones, body and brain.

I think I know why. I should not blame my period. It has been my best friend for almost 20 years. It is because of Aaqil's father not around leh.....Ha Ha..Anyway, he will be back in less than 24 hours woohooo...and what shall I cook on the day he comes home? "kari ikan bawal? Asam pedas? Nasi Lemak ?? Or just "masak minah" *evil grins*

I had taken some "medications" to cure my problems and it worked (Praise to Allah). Well, I have to admit I hate to see a doctor. Normally, if any of us sick, I will search on internet on the info abt the symtoms, home remedy and prescription on the sickness. So when I see the doctor, normally they will repeat what I read on internet:) It is true!!! I will waste money and my time. I have a great book that I read more than 10 times already, The book title is " How to raise a healthy child in spite of doctors" By Dr Robert S Mendelsohn.
Oh ya back to my medication on my "depression", I just browse all the nice photos when we were honey-mooning together in NZ and Australia. Sure, it has brought the happy memory back. Happy person where got sick one? Oh ya besides photos, I went swimming with Aaqil, did a few laps while my MIL 'jaga her cucu'. Exercise does bring the stress level down. I actually did not take any pain killer for my headache and nausea, but I did eat some briyani kambing after being forced by my in laws. Surprisingly, I healed!!! ha ha..

Aaqil was 3 months in my tummy!!! No wonder he likes cows and sheeps..








5 comments:

yus said...

uuuu "masak minah"..must be very yummyyy! ;o)

Anonymous said...

alahiii minah!!.. macam nih lah budak manjaaa...
so, how's minah?.. dah kena masak ker?.. hahahaha..

Channel 11.5 said...

"masak minah"????? hmmm :P good to know omar is back. punyer best omar balik, email aku pun tak balas, "busy" ka? hehehehehe

Anonymous said...

testingg

Anonymous said...

weii hunnybunns... miss u sooo much!!! well mebbe not as much as u missed Omaq tho heheheh aku kat putrajaya nih, will emel u SOON on the 'masak minah' recipe tu ;)