Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Part 1: Anseri Gathering in Malacca

I am actually too tired to write for now as I have just arrived Singapore but I hope all of you enjoy these pictures, courtesy of the host, rimaugirl and my camera. Be back for more...Last but not least thanks to all...Fantastic and memorable meeting after so long....



Batch 7 Anseri gals
"Beratnya hati nak meninggalkan mereka sob sob" ..Last pose before I left to PD
Sexy?? Up for grabs!!!
This is how we describe 'muka kekenyangan'

Aida looks so refreshing with her new hair style, Paroe as usual busy and look how Aween maintains her figure..

2 comments:

Rimaugirl Wahir Jaafar said...

Minah...thanks for all...
Bila ko nak send kat aku those pictures? aku nak save dlm my pc.
Datang la lagi...kali ni mai Zoo Malam la plak!

Anonymous said...

e'ehhh bulatnye org niii.. heheh yep yep Zoo Mlm next!! u SHOULD stay longer next time + me promise me wont be late.. we luv ya, Minah!