Sunday, October 16, 2005

Hello...It's me!!!

Greetings from Singapore!!!

Peace to you..!

I finally decided to start blogging to be in par with my 'bloggerholic' friends. You will find out who they are on my link list.

Friends and family called me by many different names such as Minah, Ani, Azirah, Mink, Min....but I actually prefer my first name Aminah....I feel wonderful when people call me that...I was awarded a kid-son and we named him Kadin Aaqil Omar. We nicked him Aaqil and he is such my dear and I thank God for letting me explore this beautiful journey of motherhood.

So basically my journal will be mainly on Aaqil's development, and my experiences as a breastfeeding mother to a 15 month old son to date and parenting issues.
I hope I can share with you wannabe mothers the beauty of becoming a parent and a wife.

Aaqil and me at Boat Quay

Last but not least, I would like to thank my better half for being there for me, for endlessly doing his research on breastfeeding and its benefits (yes, he is more into breastfeeding than me only that he has no mammary glands) and took care of me and Aaqil during my confinement days (no moms and in laws in my case), and also for sacrificing his 2 months income to be with us and everything you have done is greatly appreciated. With all that, I managed to cook my own post-pregnancy internet recipe meals a week after giving birth...

Aaqil practicing his first few steps on the grass

1 comment:

Unknown said...

best nya tengok pic hang kat singapore ni minah..happy ja.

apitt