Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Three of us had a long day today in JB. Omar purposely took leave to accompany me to do my new IC and run some bank errands. We managed to kill 2 birds with one stone. I met up with Aida's sister as she had some stuffs from Aida for me. Aida, thanks so much for the lovely gifts and souveniers and of course the fish.

Ila and Aaqil got along well...

I have not met Ila, Aida's sister for almost a year. She has been great I supposed. Glad to meet her again and we did have a small chat in her room at Hotel Rasa Sayang which was coincidentally near the building where I did my IC.

Omar was a bit pissed off with a few government officials there. He said all were sour faced when he came across them. Not too sure if he look too Singaporean. Didn't our PM encourage to be "berbudi bahasa" when handling with any people? As for me, I had been trying my very best to converse in my sweetest voice as much as possible with them, but the result, they would look back at me sarcastically. I rather keep my mouth shut then, losing my temper to these people are not worth while at all.

We hang around in JB, had so much 'makan-makan' . From roti prata, nasi lemak, ABC, Japanese tako pochi, pretzels, secret recipe and lots of teh tarik. My khaki pants felt tight on the way back. Felt like puking too. I have to really obey what our prophet said . " Eat when you are hungry and stop before u are full".

We went back with KTMB train. Met one JB woman that seeked my help for her to apply for PR status. She lives in Tanjung Pagar and by making one new friend, I will have another place to recci next time. Tanjung Pagar railway area still belongs to Malaysia. Omar has been pastering me to recci there, but I was so scared with the long grass that had not been maintained there. I am sure there are snakes and crawling animals :). Now I can stop by at my new friend's house and Omar can recci the small forest on his own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do u know that when ricky gives salam to 1 of the officers there she went "awak? awak beri salam kat saya?".
btw, y u so late then make IC? still can make meh? Ricky suppose to go and collect but my fren said now collection only on weekdays. we did take the train from JB to woodlands. can beat the jam anytime :)