Friday, February 03, 2006

Fat and happy!!!

I just weigh myself...I gained 2 kg. I guess the reason being is that I have been eating outside for the whole week since Najwa is around. Although most of the time, she is hooked in front of my notebook chatting with friends, her presence really made me feel less lonely. I have been too obsessed with nurturing aaqil and some of my freelance jobs and with her around, things are getting less stressful than usual.

Anyway, Najwa has been experiencing toilet phobia in Singapore...just like some of my friends that visited me before. Hardly we can find a toilet with water pipe in public toilets here, just like any other countries which muslims are minority as far as I am concern. But our religion has made it simple and convenient for everyone to clean themselves and maintain our hygiene. Using a tissue as a rough object is not wrong. Well, here I will lay down some of the solutions to use the dry toilet.

1. Use wet tissues or baby wipes which we can find everywhere. It also comes in a small packet thus convenient to put in a small handbag
2. Wet the normal tissue you find in the toilet. Wet as much as you can from the sink outside.
3. Use the handicapped toilet. There are sink inside. (The handicaps will hate you for this?)
4. Do your business at home and drink less (and get dehydrated and die under the hot sun?)

I am glad that after some advises, my sister finds my techniques for dry toilets are acceptable to her.

Last but not least : You can't be fussy when you use public toilet and we have to understand the toilet cleaner's predicaments if the toilet is not clean. Just imagine if you are a house owner and your guest made your toilet dirty...How will you feel? So it is our responsibility too to help our public toilet clean be it in Malaysia or anywhere else. And do thank the cleaner if you ever bump to them.

After using a toilet in Chinatown....

No comments: