Sunday, November 06, 2005

3rd Syawal Every Year !


3rd Syawal 1422H- Solemnized

I believe I am among the few women in this world who has never and never will receive a flower from their husband. Everytime I see woman happily holding a bouquet of flowers in her hands with her facial expression full of excitement and love, I will look at Omar's face and give him my sour look. Hell, he knows why I do that everytime and he will give me the same answer. " You will never get it till I die". After 4 years of marriage, I am already used to the fact that my husband will never give me any flowers for he says life is NEVER bed of roses, if there is one, then that's not life.

There was one time I got scolded by my aunt for calling his name "Omaqqqqqq". Let me tell you, a Kedahan gal, like me, speaks quite horribly in the ears of other soft spoken tribes perhaps, in kedahan terms they call it 'loqlaq' or rude. Well, something that I cannot change when he refused to be called 'abang, darling, honey, sweetie...and the list goes on..' as he prefers to be called by his own name. So if he does not hear me, I will scream "Omaaaqqqqqqqqqqqqq come here" . Some elderly cannot accept the way we communicate with each other. Besides using 80% english and 20% malay words, they probably think we are friends rather than a husband and a wife.

4th Annivessary-3rd Syawal 1426 H

It takes a strong will to follow him and reside in Singapore. It was not easy at first and I thank God for giving me strength and determination to be his wife.

To my husband: I thank you for your patience all these years.. May this marriage be blessed by God. Aameen!

Our product & Gift from GOD - 15 months old


2 comments:

Photography said...

nice photo. thanks

Anonymous said...

minah, bird flu tak berani jangkit kat orang loqlaq.. nanti depa lak jadi loqlaq mcm hang.

anyway, the ym on my home pc is corrupted. dah reinstall but still hampeh lagi. nanti balik ofis next week boleh story mori.