Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Singapore vs Malaysia

Despite the many tussles between Singapore and Malaysia, ok that's only in politics, a game of soccer has always been on the softer side. I was there with free admission tickets witnessing the whole of the Singapore-Malaysia game, with the presense of the 55,000 strong crowd.

With this article, definitely gossips were already flying around my circle of lost friends, who may be already assuming, I have forgotten that I am Malaysian. Well, once again, I will not be elaborating on that, and let them speak their minds.

But you know what, the game was interesting, I think, towards the very end. And that has resulted me in the stadium again when Singapore met Thailand in the first leg finals, to feel the energy level of the 55,000 strong supportive crowd.


As you can see, both of us were wearing red, so let the critics again do the talking. Boring article? Hear me again next time.

6 comments:

yus said...

sejak bila hang minat tgk bola ni minah..;o)..aku yg kat tv pun malas tgk...tahan jugak aaqil tunggu kat dlam stadium tu..

Anonymous said...

do i need to read btwn the lines.. becoz the message doesnt get cross to me.. at least

Slinky said...

wei... lupa daratan nampak?.. hehehe..
syok noo hang.. byk activities..

Mrs O said...

yus: tengok bola sejak kecik lagi aku suka..kat boston famous dgn softball mana aku tengok...camne hang nak tau aper sports yg aku suka since aku dok dating jer muahaha...

atah: no need to squeeze your brain my dear..hahahahah

slinky: yup..i was suppporting sg in both games....sbb aaqil kan singaporean..hahahah

The Blueberry said...

Yawnnnn!!!!! I am not bothered with Malaysian football! Baik aku sokong pasukan Senegal lagi baguih! But that doesn't make me a Senegalese does it? Hah hahhh..

The Blueberry said...

BTW Minah, hang ada letak added security ke apa kat comment hang nie? Because i have to enter the word verification three times baru comment boleh keluaq.