Thursday, February 15, 2007

Microwave Cooking...



It was a lazy day and I decided to cook steam fish and steam emperor-chicken. Jgn terpedaya dengan nama yang canggih..I am very suck at cooking indeed... . What I did? After marinated the wings with emperor chicken powder (yang halallah okay) I potong2 veges (asparagus, brocoli, carrot, pak-choy) and dried mushrooms, then dumped my golden pomfret and mid-joint wings in microwaveable steamer and microwaved each dish for 15 mins. Lastly I boiled the seafood light soy-sauce to be poured on the fish and chicken. For this type of cooking, it was saltless.

Easy-peasy!!! Thanks to the genius microwave's inventor.


Verdict: Both my boys burped :)

7 comments:

the enigmatic syaf said...

aku pun semua benda boh dlm microwave la ni. food scientist aku kat sini dah kasik greenlight yay.

Slinky said...

Aku selalu nak buat steam fish, end up buat soup tapi kuah yg sikit.. so, mcm steam jugak.. after this, nak try steam dlm microwave lah.. tak letak asam boi ker?... nampak yummy - both dishes..
btw, last saturday aku pi Ikea, tambah kitchen cabinet just for my microwave and bread-maker..

Anonymous said...

elo Minah.. :)
food looks yums! will try soonest i get my own microwave lah.. how u doin'? tegoq kat gmel xjwb pon..

Anonymous said...

weh lupe lak tulih nama hehe.. yg ateh tu aku ye..

Anonymous said...

Minah.. sedapnyer nampak!!! rindu la ur cooking, who says ur not a good cook, you're way better than me! bile la nak mkn ayam masak halia hang, the one u used to cook when we were in Univ.. yummy!!!

Anonymous said...

wei, how come you didn't cook for me like that when I was in Singapore? cet.... (aida, have to sign in as anonymous, something wrong with my log-in id)

Anonymous said...

it's better to steam than use microwave (http://www.ghchealth.com/microwave-ovens-the-proven-dangers.html)
if you dont have a steamer then do the chinese double boiling method.
we occasionally use ours to heat up food that cant be heated up over fire and we restrict to max 1 min.