Friday, August 24, 2007

My Smoky Chilie Crabs Ala Me...

It was my first attempt trying to cook chilie crab. I had it before in some local restaurants but a good chilie crab can cost around 35 kg per kg. So, I decided to try it myself. Aaqil and I had this for dinner yesterday....with some herbal chicken soup and keropok melinjau and just a steamed chap chye. Although O is always not around during dinner time due to his workload...we both had a good time at our dining room early last night. Aaqil turned in to bed at 8 pm yesterday and I felt like a good achievement since he had been sleeping later and later in the past. I had my own ME time, chatting with a friend and watched my favourite soap opera till midnight. Being a housewife ...i can say sometimes is a beautiful mess..haha....


Smokieee...smokieee.....mommy....i see fire....Aaqil uttered...