Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Short trip to PD and Rembau(Wedding)


It was one of my best and unforgetable weekend. Both my bro and sis came all the way to Sing and all of us went for a short trip to PD. But our main objective to N9 was to attend our cousins wedding and "eat lah". Kampung food is very delicious. My auntie whom I called Mak Lela was so surprised to see al of us. We were given VIP treatment and the food..walla...I thought I ate almost a quarter of that buffalo...I lost count how many plates I had...Ha..ha..Omar did have fun also...He always wanted to try local delicacies..Unfortunately Aaqil was overwhelmed with his new surrounding and refused to eat. I had to breastfeed him almost every hour.

we booked 3 room apt at Golden Villas Beach Reasort. Quite spacious and cozy

All of them was excited the moment they arrived

No comments: