Thursday, September 14, 2006

Dine out with Anit and Wawa!!!


After almost 14 years, I met again with Anitt and Wawa. Wawa has the same fate with me..married to Singaporean...so we kinda close now. Always met for food indulgence hehe. Anitt came to Sing for work last week and 3 of us had a chinese food at City Hall Magic Wok. It was Anitt treat.. Timakasih!!!! Anyway masih terbayang "oats prawns yg sedap tuh"!!

Aaqil?? Where was he? I left him with his Bapak in the office for me to have a peaceful chat with my old friends. It was fun meeting, wish to be longer and juicier but Pak Hendra, wawa's husband was there too...so malulah!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Minah, jelesnya tengok hang jumpa MCCians nih. Hang kenai tak aku? anyway, been reading your blogs for quite a while now...hehe...
Bila la aku nak sampai SG nih?

Anonymous said...

Minah, nice pix. Ehe...c u in Bugis soon ah. We psycho together, dining together, MYan girls for life!

Slinky said...

Syoknya... makan, shopping, makn, shoppin...
mcm rich and famos.. hehehe...
bila lah aku nak sampai nih.. lepas pantang, aci tak?..

Anonymous said...

Minah...guess who??? It's me..your long lost friend in BOSTON!!!
Thought about you, lost your e-mail address, and I googled you...this is what I found!!! E-mail me!!!! Hang still kat S'pore huh?
aezlin@gmail.com

AzeedA said...

Minah... aku dah updet blog.. sila2 le.. ;)

the enigmatic syaf said...

aku nak pi S'pore Dec nanti.. hang kena bawak aku pi dinner jugak hahah..

The Blueberry said...

Minah awat hang lama tak update blog...