Thursday, August 24, 2006

A Few Good Friends...

It was a special day for me as I finally met again with Yang after 2 years. She is having 2 days conference at swissotel and she had steal some time to have dinner with me at Siam Kitchen in Suntec City. We had some soft shell crab for appetizers, Omar and I had thai noodless,. Aaqil with his beancurd soup and Yang ordered some kailan and the famous green curry for herself. It was really fulfilling. Unfortunately she could not be long with us as she had to do some homework back in her hotel. I somehow promise her that I will go to BG on second Eid, God willing.

Back in MRSM Perlis, she was one of my closest.

"Frienship doubles your joys and divides your sorrow"

3 comments:

Wong Ah Beng said...

ooo..u mrsm perlis ek?

Channel 11.5 said...

ish-ish, wong ah beng masuk sini, ish-ish. Minah : ko pun kenal ah beng ka? aku ingat paroe ja tau. nanti lepas raya aku dtg sing okay.

Nazrah Leopolis said...

how come i missed this? didn't know noor yang came down.glad u had fun though.