Monday, July 21, 2008

Me and Aaqil at Singapore Flyer

My bro visited me last Sat and he wanted to visit Singapore Flyer. Aaqil and I were having good time inside the capsule with the spectacular view of city.

Too bad Omar was on stanby, maybe 3 of us could visit again nite time. The tix is not cheap..30 bucks per person. Luckily I carried Aaqil cos he was tired and the cashier did not charge him...if not another 21 dollars....phewww!!


The capsule can accomodate up to 28 ppl...but that day....only 6 of us shared the capsule. Very spacious.
Breathtaking view of Singapore Flyer


I am happy that he was not afraid of height and keep looking down....view of Marina
Posing for Mommy's friends....My 4 year old rascal....
Lovely time....
In this pic we just entered the capsule and he looked a bit lost hahaha....
30 mins ride is over....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowwee minah. hot mama gitew.

Anonymous said...

minah..
you macam kawan jer dengan aqil..
heheheheh
hari tu.. i tak nampak pun capsul ni.

love; wawa

the enigmatic syaf said...

AAA,
aku nak pi S'pore between 18-23 august bleh tak? Nak cubit-cubit Aaqil.