Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A day in Suntec City.

For the pass weeks, I have received several email criticizing and comparing the lives of Singaporeans and Malaysians. Well, it can be an interesting read but at the end of the day, an advise from a foreigner to a country myself... if you believed in your religion well, it is not the country which will decide your life, its YOU yourself and with the help of GOD, you will 'live' and 'be happy' anywhere you are on the globe, be the country rich or poor, modern or not... the earth too belongs too GOD remember? To me 'luxurious life' is not the only recipe towards happiness... the sustenance given by GOD is better and far more abiding... anyway, read on when I got involved in another Malaysia-Singapore trade fair...

Last weekend, I was at Suntec City attending the 'Discover Malaysia Tourism Fair 2006', not as a customer but Omar was doing his additional piggy-bank-filling duties as a soundman for the exhibition. Music has always been his passion. At first, I was a bit hesitated to go because I was sure I would be tempted with all good holiday offers but the time is not right yet. But again Omar texted me saying that, girls liked to get to know soundman or 'DJ/EmCee', is that true? He said he just turned down 3 offers from ladies asking to have coffee with him. So I took a train down to meet him, well I hope it was not because of jealousy though but because I wanted to see how good he was managing the sound, music and stuffs. The best moment was when I was invited to dance during the Sarawak culture performances. Sarawak has always been a state that fascinates me. So, basically Aaqil and myself had a great time there and made new friends too in case we will be in Sarawak again one fine day, God willing!

Listening to 'Bapak' collection of music....

'Beheading moment' - Actually I was afraid but acted cool

We all had fun.. Sarawakians are very warm people..Lucky for those who can marry one of them haha

2 comments:

yus said...

Sabahan too...!! :0)
lama tak sembang ngan hang minah.

Anonymous said...

din know abt this. i would have gone 2. i have always been compared to m'sian malay/muslims by my in laws and m'sian non-malay frens esp over what we can/cannot do. u r right bottom line is we pls Allah and NOT society/ppl.